A Flexible and Scalable Access Control Management System
Logical Services’ Access Control solutions via trusted and recognised equipment manufacturers such as Inner Range offer extensive capabilities as you would expect from a state-of-the-art enterprise-level access control system. Access control requirements come in all shapes and sizes with many levels of risk and organisations may consist of just one site or maybe many sites distributed across the city, across the county or across the globe.
Logical Services Delivers a Truly Unique
It is through the integration of Mobotix CCTV and Inner Range Integriti that the system delivers its compelling advantages: Reduced equipment cost, lower installation and maintenance costs, simpler and more practical system management, complementary functionality to name just a few.
Building automation plays a vital role in making premises more cost-efficient and in reducing its greenhouse gas emissions. Your heating, ventilation, air conditioning and lighting systems can all be integrated and automated via one centralised management system. Thus significant savings in energy and administrative costs can be achieved – A win-win investment for you and for the environment.
The Integriti system enables cardholder location and activity information to be shared with Building Management Systems (BMS), air conditioning and lighting systems to reduce the energy costs associated with these services. This represents real cost savings to the business.
Being a non-proprietary system you have integration possibilities with a wide choice of cards, readers, locks, detectors and other peripheral devices. You are not locked into purchasing the manufacturers’ specific consumables or peripheral components.
Integriti also offers integration options with many other systems including CCTV, Club & Gym Membership software, Elevator & Lift Systems, Lighting Control Systems, Intercom Systems, Home Automation Systems, Bio-metric (Fingerprint / Retina) Readers, Fire Alarm Systems, Asset Tracking Systems, Software and Database Systems including HR, Payroll & Microsoft Active Directory for automatic creation/deletion of users or automated PC software login. Use Integriti as an over-arching Security Management System for complete control of security and facility services.
- Manage your system from one or many locations
- Manage your employee’s access across all your locations
- Easily assign or suspend access cards or fobs for your employees
- Temporarily elevate or reduce access privileges and times
- Manage access for doors, elevators, car parks and vehicles
- Assign high-security dual user access or anti-passback policies
- Receive and escalate alarms for access security violations
- Use the event log to verify and report on all access events and violations
- Manage and enforce site risk and; OH&S policies
- Manage emergencies with site lockdowns and alert communications
A Full Range of Security Services
At Logical Services we offer a full range of security services via our full-time employees. We do not sub-contract any of our services and we assume full responsibility for our installations. We undertake all aspects of security, automation and integration: Risk assessment, intruder detection, access control, software control, CCTV surveillance, back to base monitoring, system servicing, building automation, security integration, and all data cabling systems and more.
Other Security Services Include:
- Building Automation
- Building Services Monitoring
- Site Technology Audits
- Fault Finding and Troubleshooting
- End-User Training
- System engineering
- Equipment purchasing
- On-site hardware commissioning and testing
- On-site programming for all aspects of the system
- On-site configuration of networking interfaces
- On-site configuration of end-user software
- Off-site remote programming for all aspects of the system
A weatherproof camera with combined day/night ability for 24-hour use. Includes video motion detection software MxActivitySensor.
Vast choice of lenses including hemispheric models, continuous panning, tilting and zooming, low maintenance and weatherproof.
180º panorama image. Two lenses and two HiRes image sensors in one camera means two different areas can be secured. High image quality even in low light.
High-resolution dual IP camera. Bullet-proof with a 5mm stainless steel armour, it can be mounted on corners. Flexible lens options and expandability.